What is a company account?
- A company account is created with the administrator in mind. With a company account, administrators are able to access staff accounts linked to their company directly from their own sign in page.
What capabilities does the administrator have?
- The administrator is able to log in to the account of any member of their staff that is linked to their account. This is helpful when the administrator needs to print a staff member’s certificate or needs to know if any courses are needed.
- The administrator can print a report for all of their staff. This report can be made to show exactly what information the administrator is looking for. Whether the administrator needs to see which staff member hasn’t taken their course, when they need to do their CPR test off, or when their certificate expires, the report can be made to show any set of information needed!
- The administrator can also add new staff members to their company account, all at one time!
- The administrator can then make a purchase for multiple classes, for multiple staff and assign!
- There are no disadvantages to having a company account, it really is just to benefit you!