Get both the CPR Course and the First Aid Blended Course for one low price!
AIR’s Blended CPR Course and AIR's First Aid Blended Course will provide information necessary for the understanding of proper CPR and First Aid techniques.
(BLENDED = Online + "In Person" skills demonstration.)
- The CPR course meets both initial and refresher requirements. Per ODJFS, the CPR course must have an in-person skills assessment after the online course is taken.
- The CPR course is 3 credit hours.
- The First Aid Course in this bundled price is the Blended Course. The First Aid Blended course also requires an in-person skills assessment.
- The First Aid Course is 3 credit hours.
- Use this option if you are purchasing CPR and First Aid for CDA purposes.
- With this purchase, you get both the CPR course as well as the First Aid Blended Course. The in-person sessions for both of these courses are also included in this purchase. No additional cost!
- Certifications for the CPR course and the First Aid course are issued after the "in person" skills demonstrations are complete.
- Certification is good for 2 years.
- Please review the available sessions on the Sessions Calendar - sessions are posted by purchasing demand. If you don't see a session near you, please contact us today to find out when we'll be near your area next!
- Courses must be taken within the first 120 days after purchase. This includes in-person skills assessment if you have purchased a blended course. After 120 days, courses will expire. No extensions will be given.