AIR’s CPR Course will provide information necessary for the understanding of proper CPR and AED techniques.This online presentation plus the in person test off session will fulfill your BLENDED CPR requirements.
We understand that being in a pandemic, while still having to provide child care is challenging. We are opening up the virtual option to ensure that we can keep child care providers certified during this time.
- This course is 3 credit hours.
- This purchase contains a virtual option for your test off session. Once you complete your lessons, you will be given an option to fill out your shipping information. Once you have filled out your shipping information, you will be able to choose a virtual session date.
- Once you return your manikin to AIR, you will be given a $10 store credit.
- This course meets both initial and refresher requirements.
- Certification for the full course is issued after virtual test off skills demonstration is complete.
- Certification is good for 2 years.
- The critical hands-on components will be tested off with an AIR Trainer face-to-face on the virtual session after the online portion is complete.
- Things to Remember: Course consists of 3 ONLINE lessons, a Final Exam, a face-to-face virtual skills assessment and certificate all for one convenient price.
- Courses must be taken within the first 120 days after purchase. This includes in-person skills assessment if you have purchased a blended course. After 120 days, courses will expire. No extensions will be given.
Monday 10am and 2pm
Thursday 12pm and 4pm