AIR’s CPR Course will provide information necessary for the understanding of proper CPR techniques. This online presentation plus the in person test off session will fulfill your BLENDED CPR requirements.
(BLENDED = Online + “In Person” or "Virtual" skills demonstration.)
- This course is 3 credit hours.
- This course meets both initial and refresher requirements.
- Don’t have time to take the course all at once….Start, stop, and resume where you left off.
- Available 24/7/365 as soon as purchase is complete.
- Certification for the full course is issued after “in person” skills demonstration is complete.
- Certification good for 2 years.
- The critical hands-on components will be tested off with an AIR Trainer face-to-face after the online portion is complete.
- Things to Remember: Course consists of 3 ONLINE lessons, a Final Exam, then a face-to-face skills assessment and Certificate all for one convenient price.
- Please review the available sessions on the Sessions Calendar – sessions are posted by purchasing demand. If you don’t see a session near you, please contact us today to find out when we’ll be near your area next!
- Courses must be taken within the first 120 days after purchase. This includes in-person skills assessment if you have purchased a blended course. After 120 days, courses will expire. No extensions will be given.