AIR’s CPR Course will provide information necessary for the understanding of proper CPR techniques. This online presentation plus the in person test off session will fulfill your BLENDED CPR requirements.
To view upcoming in person sessions near you, please visit: http://airchildcare.aircloudlms.com/catalog/
(BLENDED = Online + “In Person” or "Virtual" skills demonstration.)
- This course is 3 credit hours.
- This course meets both initial and refresher requirements.
- Course includes AED training.
- Don’t have time to take the course all at once….Start, stop, and resume where you left off.
- Available 24/7/365 as soon as purchase is complete.
- Certification for the full course is issued after “in person” skills demonstration is complete.
- Certification good for 2 years.
- The critical hands-on components will be tested off with an AIR Trainer face-to-face after the online portion is complete.
- Things to Remember: Course consists of 3 ONLINE lessons, a Final Exam, then a face-to-face skills assessment and Certificate all for one convenient price.
- Please review the available sessions on the Sessions Calendar – sessions are posted by purchasing demand. If you don’t see a session near you, please contact us today to find out when we’ll be near your area next!
- Courses must be taken within the first 120 days after purchase. This includes in-person skills assessment if you have purchased a blended course. After 120 days, courses will expire. No extensions will be given.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Infant,child and adult cpr
This was informative and met my needs.
Thanks you for providing a training for CPR and a location that was not far away.