AIR’s First Aid Course will provide information necessary for the understanding of proper First Aid techniques. This ONLINE presentation + Skills Demonstration will fulfill your BLENDED First Aid requirements.
(BLENDED = Online + “In Person” or "Virtual" skills demonstration.)
- This course is 3 credit hours.
- This course meets the Blended requirements for CDA purposes.
- This course contains closed captioning options.
- Certification for the full course is issued after “in person” skills demonstration is complete.
- Certification good for 2 years.
- The critical hands-on components will be tested off with an AIR Trainer by a face-to-face or a virtual session after the online portion is complete.
- Things to Remember: Course consists of 3 ONLINE lessons, a Final Exam, then a face-to-face skills assessment and Certificate all for one convenient price.
- Please review the available sessions on the Sessions Calendar - sessions are posted by purchasing demand. If you don't see a session near you, please contact us today to find out when we'll be near your area next!
- Courses must be taken within the first 120 days after purchase. This includes in-person skills assessment if you have purchased a blended course. After 120 days, courses will expire. No extensions will be given.
Monday 10am and 2pm
Thursday 12pm and 4pm
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews