We understand that being in a pandemic, while still having to provide child care is challenging. We are opening up the virtual option to ensure that we can keep child care providers certified during this time.
- You MUST purchase a CPR course prior to purchasing the virtual session and manikin shipment.
- This course needs to be purchased in addition to a CPR course.
- The virtual session must be completed prior to the expiration of your CPR course.
- This purchase is just for the virtual option for your test off session. Once you complete your lessons, you will be given an option to fill out your shipping information. Once you have filled out your shipping information, you will be able to choose a virtual session date.
- Once you return your manikin to AIR, you will be given a $10 store credit.
- Courses must be taken within the first 120 days after purchase. This includes in-person skills assessment if you have purchased a blended course. After 120 days, courses will expire. No extensions will be given.
- First No Show - $12 rescheduling fee per course ($24 for missed CPR and FA as long as it's before the expiration of the course)
- Second No Show - Client must re-purchase entire course