AIR Trainers provide in person skills demonstration sessions for the AIR CPR and First Aid Courses. You can choose to train in house or publicly. In House Trainers earn $8 rebates for each staff member tested off. Rebates can be used towards purchases for their staff in the future. Public Associate Trainers earn $10 compensations for each person tested off. This is only for AIR Students in your area. All rebates and compensations are paid out monthly.
The AIR Associate Trainer Course includes an online portion as well as an in person skills demonstration. You will then receive your certification and can begin hosting sessions. Each trainer is required to have at least one adult manikin and one infant manikin to use for their sessions. Certification is good for 2 years and available at a discounted rate for renewals!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
- Purchase the AIR Associate Trainer Course and complete blended online CPR and First Aid coursework.
- View the AIR Associate Trainer Online Program and learn: How to navigate through our system and create the training sessions and print certificates.. Finally – a solution that works at your convenience!
- Attend a REQUIRED Skills Demonstration Session where we will review the material until YOU FEEL CONFIDENT.
HOW DOES IT BENEFIT MY STAFF?
- Staff complete the blended online coursework for CPR or First Aid AT THEIR CONVENIENCE!
- Staff will attend your In-House training session where they will demonstrate the skills necessary to complete the Blended CPR & First Aid training.
- ODJFS/ODE Approved Certification Cards will be available immediately after the "in person" skills demonstration session is completed.
- Finally- no more Saturday ALL DAY TRAININGS!